Subject: Re: Opera singers in movies
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Sep 2017 00:35:59 +0000

I have enjoyed many an opera singer in the movies, but Jan Peerce as Tony the policeman and Deanna Durbin attempting to break jail, is my favourite moment.  Jan's acting is rudimentary at best, but WOW, when he attacks the Miserere, it becomes obvious where his great talent lay, he is sensational to say the least.

Regards,

Isaac Alan