Subject: Daniele Barioni Birthday
From: Charles Handelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 5 Sep 2017 11:11:34 -0400

9/6/30.  For me,one of the most gorgeous tenor voices I ever heard!!!!!

He had not much ego, despite the fact that he made an LP that said, "E
avanti a lui,tremava tuttto il Met"

Also, He was arrested briefly..since he was walking out of the theatre with
the Pinkertyon Costume..and cop accused him of impersonating an officer.

The middle voice was like GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modify your settings: