Subject: Re: Are opera movies forgotten?
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Sep 2017 06:12:38 -0600

There was also that quasi-documentary of Parsifal with Domingo, Tosca with
Domingo and Kaibaivanska, La Rondine with Stratas, Marriage of Figaro with
te Kanawa and Prey, Clemenza di Tito with Neblett and Levine, Death in
Venice by Tony Palmer, Rysanek's Elektra, Bergman's Magic Flute, Salome
with Stratas and Bohm conducting.

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.