Subject: No alligators
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 3 Sep 2017 21:01:28 -0400

A performance of a very famous opera featuring only
actual human beings, called DER ROSENKAVALIER,
was available  to watch, at no cost, this cloudy afternoon
in the nation's largest metropolitan are. .The production,
new and controversial, replaces one that has graced the Met
stage for decades, and a more compelling cast of the work's
leading roles could hardly be imagined at this time:  I  posted
my own opinion of the initial presentation when I saw it last
April, and was thrilled today, to be able to watch once more,
the delightful Sophie of Erin Morley.  Any other reactions
from Opera-L members?

dtmk