Subject: Re: OPERA-L Digest - 2 Sep 2017 to 3 Sep 2017 - Special issue (#2017-859)
From: Sarah Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 3 Sep 2017 20:07:15 -0400

Sirius schedule is at the end

-----Original Message-----
From: OPERA-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
To: OPERA-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, Sep 3, 2017 11:07 am

Topics in this special issue:

  1. Tchaikovsky
  2. Alligators in opera
  3. Happy Birthday 9/5 to dear Irina Rindzuner
  4. Vocal Record Collectors' Society meeting: Sept. 8
  5. Sirius 2017-18 broadcasts

Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 04:27:47 +0000
From:    David Shengold <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tchaikovsky

Idia wrote:

Searching for some books on Tchaikovsky's life.=C2=A0 I prefer letters and=
=3D20
personal tales if possible.
Any suggestions?

Go for Alexander Poznansky. Most definitely NOT for David Brown, and I have=
 reservations about Anthony Holden though it is much better than Brown.
Best- David Shengold