Subject: Re: "Three Doctorate Degrees"
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 2 Sep 2017 15:43:39 -0400

My Dear Donald:

You ask so I will answer even though I have been silent on the topic until now --

How about your (patent pending) knee jerk defense of almost every idiotic and near idiotic post and poster that is criticized on Opera-L?  That, if the truth be told, is as annoying as all Hell to some (many?) of us on Opera-L.  You always act as if you are as pure as the driven snow. You are -- but only after a 10,000 head herd of wild buffalo with diarrhea has been driven over it.

RG

***