Subject: Re: "Three Doctorate Degrees"
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 2 Sep 2017 14:09:34 -0400

And "Mr. Goldberg" wrote  ".. less scolding on your part would be
a nice solution."

Solution?  What's the problem?
If you could provide even a single example of scolding by me that
compares with what A. I. routinely subjects many of us to, I'd be
surprised.   It isn't that I want him to stop; as I said, he entertains.
and that's all I try to do.

dtmk