Subject: Re: Alligators in opera
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 2 Sep 2017 12:35:21 -0400

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Gabriel Stelian <[log in to unmask]>

> I actually encountered alligators in opera. In the third act of the
> current Bayreuth Siegfried, two alligators have sex on stage, while Wotan
> and Erda are engaged in a spaghetti fight.

OMG. I wonder if they are using the recycled alligator costume for Kundry
from Torino's PARSIFAL a few years back (the fabulous Goerke was Kundry).

If some silly conceptions are supposed to shock us, then at least they can
try to be original. Too much to ask, it seems.

Modify your settings: