Subject: Re: nelson eddy smoking
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:45:36 -0400

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 9:46 AM, Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Montserrat Caballe has previously been mentioned, correctly, as a
> "chain" smoker, more or less. Add the name Lisa Della Casa.

That's right and there is even a TV interview footage from the early 1960s
in which she smokes and defends her habit.

I don't believe Renata Tebaldi and Ezio Pinza were mentioned. I don't know
the extent to which they were habitual smokers but there are photos showing
them smoking and these were not ads.

Best, Vesna

Modify your settings: