Subject: Re: "Tu vedrai" at the Met (was Re: Sirius 'Trovatore')
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 31 Aug 2017 15:39:19 -0400

And, another curious thing about this cabaletta, though a bit later on - Sutherland seems
to always have sung it a half-step HIGHER (the transition happening at the start of the
recit after the Miserere - instead of the first "Di te" being 2 C's, she sang C/Db, and up
went the music from there.) I'm not aware of anyone else ever doing that.