Subject: Re: alligators!
From: Mike Leone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Aug 2017 19:06:03 +0000

One thing I have learned from this hurricane is that fire ants form into rafts, possibly on the bodies of  dead fire ants, and float around.  I have never seen such a phenomenon, but they supposedly look like mounds of dirt, and I have read that it is very unwise to touch them.
Mike Leone
[log in to unmask] il Leone!