Subject: request help with translation from German
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:32:13 -0500

If anyone who speaks German can translate the meaning of this aria title I’ll be most appreciative.

It’s from Lehar’s “Paganini.” “Gern hab' ich die Frau'n geküsst"

The closest I’ve been able to come up with is “I like to kiss the girls” or “I used to like kissing the girls.”

Many thanks to anyone who can give the correct translation.

Kurt Youngmann

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken