Subject: Re: Sirius 'Trovatore'
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Aug 2017 11:26:10 -0400

I just listened to this on a rebroadcast this morning. Indeed, "Balen" is down a half step
(as is the whole scene from the beginning - the orchestral intro and the recit). After the
cavatina, things go back to the expected key.

Also quite a comedy of errors between the chorus and the orchestra in the following
"ardir, andiam, celliamoci" secion. Whoops...

Haven't listened to the rest of the broadcast, but will do so later...