Subject: Re: Sirius 'Trovatore'
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:38:41 -0400

Merrill's wife Marion stated rather late in his Met career
that she saw a Falstaff in him and that she was certain that
it would happen- or words to that effect. Of course it never
happened.  He would have made an excellent Ford and a very good
Michele, judging by the recordings he made.

Angelo from Boston