Subject: alligators!
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:59:24 -0400

I know this is off topic, but I can't help it.  I need to share this.
    I was just watching the news and heard and SAW that alligators are now swimming in the
streets of Houston and elsewhere nearby.  Now people are being warned to take precautions
against alligators.  How in the hell does one accomplish THIS?????????????
    No, I'm not crazy!