Subject: Re: OPERAS THAT HAVE CAST MEMBERS THAT ARE SINGERS?
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Aug 2017 00:41:40 -0400

We actually had that one several months ago, something like:
"Operas That Feature Characters Who Sing".  There aren't as many
as you might assume, and you'd be surprised at the number of "but
don't they all sing?" responses there were.

This time, the most popular answer is the incident of the Rhine
overflowing its banks at the end of you know what, but I insist
that's all it is: an incident, not what the opera is '"about".

dtmk