Subject: Re: Going Minimalist (was A Vast Collection of CD's and DVD's)
From: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Aug 2017 12:49:39 -0500

With everything that is available on line I look at my collection of cds
and dvds and think , why? As with lps getting rid of these things is
difficult. I've become a Youtube addict and as Paul said you can find
almost anything here. This week I have watched the Aida with Netrebko
watched  to some Massenet, there is a beautiful aria from Massenet's
Cherubin with DiDinato, and listened to some obscure piano concertos by
early 20th century composers. One of the things I like about Youtube is
their list of suggestions that come up. Sometimes I spend the entire
evening trying out these new things.
Gordon