Subject: Re: Going Minimalist (was A Vast Collection of CD's and DVD's)
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:24:23 -0400

CONGRATULATIONS!

It really is a good feeling, isn’t it?  My move was from huge to a smaller house and I find a great sense of peace here.  One thing I discovered is that for now, I like looking at blank walls instead of walls over run with art of all kinds.  My husband loved all of it and I let him arrange it, as I don’t have the kind of talent.  But now, most of it is safely in my garage.  Perhaps, one day, I’ll decide to put some of it up again.  But, not having so much “stuff” around really is exhilarating.  My life is full of music and I read more than ever before with only a couple of book shelves, but not a whole room full.  I love reading on-line and can find anything I need.

Do I sound happy with the changes.   YES!

Best

Peggy