Subject: Re: A Vast Collection of CD's and DVD's
From: Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 27 Aug 2017 21:07:18 -0400

I gave up on cds when I made a big move in 2012. I made digital files on my EHD of
everything I had then sold all the commercial ones. I promptly lost the lot through operator
error. Oh well.... Since then I only have mp3 or wav files obtained through download, trade or
purchase. I remain satisfied with audio quality most, not all, of the time.

Modify your settings: