Subject: Re: A Vast Collection of CD's and DVD's
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 27 Aug 2017 19:46:01 +0000

Peggy

I'm with you. I can't abide poor sounding source material, but I don't
need super duper sound equipment to enjoy music. In fact, I now own
only a Bose sound unit with a single CD player, and I'm more than
satisfied. In any case, living in an apartment and in consideration of
my neighbors, I play music at levels that preclude the necessity for
dynamic ranges that very expensive equipment might afford.

BTW, I'm with Donald, too. Nothing I've ever heard on record beats
the warmth of well engineered vinyl.

Bob