Subject: Terfel and Opolais with Nelsons and BSO tonight live 8 pm EDT
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Aug 2017 19:43:42 -0400

on wcrb  get link from operacast.com

Tanglewood's Celebration of Opera and Song

Boston Symphony Orchestra
Andris Nelsons, conductor
Kristine Opolais, soprano
Bryn Terfel, bass-baritone
Russell Thomas, tenor
Matthew DiBattista, tenor
Douglas Wiliams, baritone
Tanglewood Festival Chorus

PUCCINI: Tosca, Act II.
WAGNER: 'Entrance of the Guests' from Tannhäuser, Act II/ 'Wie duffet doch
der Flieder' (Hans Sachs's 'Flieder Monologue' from Die Meistersinger von
Numberg, Act II).
DVORÁK: 'Song to the Moon' & Polonaise from Rusalka.
GERSHWIN: from Porgy and Bess: Introduction and Jasbo Brown Blues, from Act
I; 'Summertime', from Act I; 'I got plenty o' nuttin', from Act II; 'Bess,
you is my woman now', from Act II.
(2 hrs., 30 min.)

Best regards,
Elizabeth