Subject: Re: RIP Enzo Dara + a personal memoir of BEVERLY SILLS
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Aug 2017 18:30:39 +0200

As a tribute to the late ENZO DARA we uploaded a rare clip where he sings a
composition by no other than.....Arturo Toscanini.  In our September issue
Charles Mintzer wrote a very personal memoir of BEVERLY SILLS a singer he
heard over fifty-five times, along this fine article we uploaded a very rare
interview-portrait of Sills illustrated with photos from Charles's archive.
Worth checking out on www.operanostalgia.be

RvdB