Subject: A Vast Collection of CD's and DVD's
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Aug 2017 17:12:37 -0700

Hi all,

I have a question for the list mainly for people in the Chicago area.  When
I moved from New York to Chicago I took my collection of CD's and DVD's
with me.  I disposed of my thousands of LP's in New York.  The sad fact was
my collection which I had been collecting for decades and I cherished was
basically worth nothing.  I couldn't get anyone to take them.  Even Academy
and Princeton were not interested in discs - the only wanted CD's.  So, I
basically gave most of it away and the rest (except for about four boxes i
kept) ended up in the garbage.

Now, I am in Phoenix, AZ and my collection of thousands of CD's and DVD's
are in a storage locker in Libertyville, IL.  Short of putting them on a
truck and driving them to NYC and selling them there, I would love to find
a dealer in the Chicago area.  Can anyone give me some advise as to whether
there are dealers in Chicago that buy things like this or might be
interested?  The collection is encyclopedic.  Again, as with the LP,
decades worth of collecting.

Thanks,

Donald
212-300-5010