Subject: Re: Cataloguing Programs?
From: Garry F Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Aug 2017 10:14:49 +1200

Hello

Some years ago using Excel I designed  my own, which covered every
theatrical event which I attended, with the columns I wanted including
Title, Venue, Location, Production Company (if one) and, if an Opera,
the surnames of those who sang the principal roles, and the conductor.
There is also a column for Genre (Opera; Musical. Play etc)

For some reason ever since I was eight years of age (sixty years ago),
when my Mother used to take me to the Theatre to see musicals, I kept a
diary of everything I saw as well as keeping the Ticket Stubs and
Programmes.  Accordingly I also have columns for Year and Date. Those
columns are invaluable when I want to sort chronologically.  Over the
years I have traveled a lot and seeing a lot of theatre outside of my
own country just by looking at this spreadsheet I can see where I was
whenever and literally follow my trips.

My big problem is storage and what to do with them when I no longer care!

Regards to you all
Garry F Bell
Auckland, New Zealand