Subject: Re: EUGENE ONEGIN
From: David Shengold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Aug 2017 21:26:22 +0000

 Says you.
It always seems to be mainstream white men who delegate to themselves the choice of what's offensive-- never having experienced  or (clearly) even imagined the consequences of systematic racism.
The centuries-oldness of depictions of Muslims, or for that matter, Jews or African -Americans or anyone else does not lend that 'tradition' any moral weight whatsoever. Perhaps the contrary?

One murder--sorry, however horrific-- is not a 'holocaust' by any standard.
dls

      From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>

The practice of making buffoons out of mid-eastern potentates was a centuriesold tradition, the consequences of which can hardly be equated with the fateof the victims of the holocaust depicted in THE DEATH OF KLINGHOFFER.
dtmk