Subject: Re: Eugene Onegin (formerly X )
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Aug 2017 12:07:25 -0400

Katalin -

I don't have a comment in response to the content.  Just sick and tired of seeing this opera unendingly, maliciously maligned by a never-ending repeat of the subject title used by the creep (and that is what he is) that posted the initial message in this thread.  I am sure that he is laughing (from his padded cell?) every time that he sees his libel reposted.

Best.
Ray

***