Subject: Re: Eugene Onegin (Not a good opera)
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Aug 2017 09:15:35 -0400

"Fleming should be lovely."

She absolutely was.  It was, in my estimation, one of the finest pe
performances she's given for the company.  One of the loveliest accounts I'
I've read of it came from, of all people, Garrison Keillor

"Mr. Hvorostovsky is tall, cool, handsome and everything that Elvis was
hoping to be, and Miss Fleming’s bare left shoulder is more erotic than Madonna na
Madonna naked and when she puts her hand to her bodice, she makes my nostrils t
nostrils twitch. "

The entire review is worth reading and can be found here.

http://www.salon.com/2007/02/28/keillor_79/

I think you'll like the performance!

Best,

p.