Subject: Re: Eugene Onegin (Not a good opera)
From: David Kubiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 22 Aug 2017 16:59:10 -0400

I stray from videos and am not sure any of it even made it to tape, but
making allowances for the language, I can't imagine any cast better than
Tebaldi and Bastianini must have been at the Scala in the 50's. She
especially could express great emotional vulnerability while at the same
time commanding massive vocal resources for the final rejection.

David Kubiak
________