Subject: Re: Aida from Salzburg Today
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 16 Aug 2017 06:42:03 -0400

I, for one, care Donald.
I think your post was excellent.  You honed in on the singers and not the
background stage design.  I was pleased to hear what I suspected in the
first place despite the various dissers of Netrebko's Aida.  Her voice has
become so rich and full that she's soon to become an Adalgesia.
Thanks for taking the time.