Subject: Re: Happy birthday Opera-L
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 21 Aug 2017 21:17:02 -0400

Indeed, I was so busy today that I neglected to mark August 21 as the 27th
birthday of OPERA-L.

I note that the number of subscribers to the email list is currently 1,977 -
meaning that the number of subscribers has pretty much remained the same since
the year 2000.  Meanwhile the Facebook group has 3,016 members.

Many thanks to my co-listowner Elizabeth who does an amazing job helping out.

  Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; EXLIBRIS-L ; SoundForge-users