Subject: Re: Help from opera history buffs?
From: Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 15 Aug 2017 09:04:13 -0400

I think your search for Beulah Dale Underwood (later Turner) is more of a
research than operatic query.  I offer the following in that vain:

Archival collections from important (and not so important) people and
corporations in cities are often given to leading archives and libraries.
As your wife's ancestor settled in Omaha, I would suggest identifying all
the universities and historical societies in Omaha, looking to see what's
in their special collections (through online finding aids), and then
sending a query off to each one explaining what you are seeking.  I would
think they all would be happy to respond to your query.

blog:   Twitter: @kos2
   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users

Modify your settings: