Subject: Re: Helen Traubel reissue
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 20 Aug 2017 15:35:08 -0400

My precious 1953 RCA catalog has it!  The Gay Nineties With Helen Traubel,
a 10 inch lp, LM7005, conducted by Arthur Fiedler, no less, but not with
the Pops; they were saving them for Kate Smith.

Take Me Out To The Ballgame
A Bird in a Gilded Cage
Waiting For the Robert E. Lee
The Curse of an Aching Heart