Subject: student prince at nyco
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 20 Aug 2017 11:16:30 -0500

Several decades ago, probably in the 80s, I saw a production of “The Student Prince” at NYCO.

My question: did the company perform this operetta in more than one season? If so, were there cast changes in principle roles?

Thanks for any information,

Kurt Youngmann

"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design." - Rep. Michelle Bachmann