Subject: EurOperaHD series in Regal theaters
From: William Heron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 19 Aug 2017 16:36:31 -0400

If you live in the US, and happen to live near a Regal movie theater, you may want to check out the EurOperaHD series, running for the rest of the summer: https://www.regmovies.com/promotions/europera-serie  Shows are Saturday at noon, with a repeat on Tuesday, at 7 PM.

My wife and I went today, seeing the 2017 Paris Garnier production of Rossini's LA CENERENTOLA for just $16 per ticket.  We were among the 5 people who attended at this theater, in an auditorium which seats about 150.  Unfortunately, the publicity for this series has been terrible, and I only found out when I saw the previews before Dunkirk, earlier this week.  We missed RIGOLETTO (Liceu Barcelona) last week.  There is a repeat of CENERENTOLA on Tuesday, then MADAMA BUTTERFLY (Taormina) and NABUCCO (Opera royale de Wallonie) to follow.

The CENERENTOLA is very much recommended!