Subject: Re: Aida from Salzburg Today
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:41:37 -0700

 I originally sent this on the 12th.  I am amazed there was no other
posting on this Aida broadcast.  I would have assumed that Anna Netrebko's
first Aida under Riccado Muti no less, at Salzburg, would elicited some
response on this list.  In the old days the postings would have been
endless.  Nobody listened?  Nobody cared?  It was all over Facebook.

Donald