Subject: Re: Aida from Salzburg Today
From: David Kubiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 18 Aug 2017 17:20:44 -0400

I listened to Netrebko's 'O patria mia' and was not very impressed.  The
voice has to my ears an unpleasant edge, the vibrato is uneven, the chest
voice forced and artificial, and what really was noticeable was her
difficulty managing the breath, which made the portamenti and glissandi not
stylistically correct.  IMO as they say.

David Kubiak

Modify your settings: