Subject: Opera-Related give aways
From: John Hebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Aug 2017 14:53:57 -0400

Hello, listers -

I am downsizing and looking for good homes for books on opera, ballet, film, art.

The opera materials include biographies and autobiographies, some obscure and by or about historic singers (Ruffo, Ponselle, Tetrazzini, De Reszke, Eames, Dawson, Galli-Curci, Melba, Lehmann, Chaliapin, Nourrit, Gigli, etc.).

Also books by and about composers, many of them opera composers.

I am giving these away (private parties only, no dealers) but you would have to come and get them - I cannot mail; however if you are looking for a specific title, I might manage to send that.

I am in Statesboro GA, an hour from Savannah.

Private replies please.

Best wishes, John Hebel