Subject: Re: Muti as a coach to his singers? (Professor Innaurato?)
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 16 Aug 2017 17:44:28 -0500

Interesting comment. Perhaps you could share with the rest of us what you
mean by "un-Verdian" in Netrebko's Aida. I've never been a fan of Netrebko,
except for her Lady Macbeth and have to say her Salzburg Aida. As I wrote,
I do think that she benefits whenever she collaborates with the great Muti,
who strikes me not just as a conductor but aIso as a music scholar
extraordinaire.

It's a rather strong comment from you and, while I'm sure someone else
including Mr. Innaurato might or might not share your opinion, it would be
most interesting to hear what you exactly mean by "un-Verdian" since you
used this term.

Vesna