Subject: Helen Traubel: The Loveliest Night of the Year
From: Christopher Weimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 15 Aug 2017 17:07:29 -0400

Speaking of opera singers "crossing over" into popular music, this week
Sepia Records is releasing Helen Traubel's LP "The Loveliest Night of the
Year" on CD with bonus tracks.  From the description:

'Includes 14 tracks from the LP plus bonus recordings made earlier of
standards and from the world of operetta. "Because," "Danny Boy," "Trees,"
"When Day Is Done," "The Loveliest Night of the Year," "Too Ra Loo Ra Loo
Ral ," "September Song," "Autumn Leaves ," "Three O'clock in the Morning ,"
"Brahms' Lullaby," "Poor Butterfly," "When I Grow Too Old to Dream,"
"Summertime," "I Believe," "All the Things You Are," "Oh, What a Beautiful
Mornin'," "Old Folks at Home ," "A Perfect Day," "It's a Grand Night For
Singing," "The Missouri Waltz ," "Anniversary Song," "Beautiful Ohio," "My
Moonlight Madonna," "Auf Wiedersehn," "Yours Is My Heart Alone," "The Merry
Widow Waltz."'

Amazon link:
http://a.co/iFE0yu9

Christopher Weimer