Subject: Re: Gilda dalla Rizza
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:04:14 -0400

Nope! It's dalla Rizza. I have at least twenty documents that
reference her name and her career.

She not only sang the World Premiere of Rondine at Monte
Carlo, but she sang the only Turandots of her career there,
under De Sabata. He later tried to convince her to sing
Isolde in that theater, but she wisely, very wisely, refused.

Refulgence is, indeed, not a word that describes her voice.

Bob