Subject: Re: The audience RISE as one..
From: MusicalTheatreQueen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:43:28 -0400

I did not see the opening night, but I did see this production - it was actually the first opera I ever saw.  I thought that every opera I would see would be like this!  Of course, nothing I ever saw again was as extraordinary as the end of the Prologue.  I can still hear the screaming and applause and I still feel chills when I think of it.

MTQ
=====