Subject: meanwhile in Salzburg (Netrebko's Aida)
From: "Takis Pavl." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 12 Aug 2017 06:28:06 +0000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFUtiCFTxPIand this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJ7Dc0rpWY

I still think she tries too hard to make herself sound dramatic, darkening the voice etc. Roles like Bolena encouraged her to keep singing more naturally in my opinion, that's why I enjoyed her more in those but she has worked with Muti on this Aida so it will be interesting to hear the results.

Takis

|  | Απαλλαγμένο από ιούς. www.avast.com  |