Subject: Re: Kaufmann's Otello
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Aug 2017 13:36:24 -0400

Add Trump's apologists who today are arguing that Trump did not draw North Korea a red line in the sand because he never actually used the term.  These parsing fools will end up causing a cataclysm on the Korean peninsula where hundreds of thousands of lives will be lost. But they don't care because they view all individuals from that part of the world as Ching-Chong, Yellow Monkey, Coin Slot, UFOs (Ugly Fucking Orientals)who lost their usefulness to the United States after they finished the construction of the trans-continental railroad. [For the right-wing fundamentalist Christians and their pastors supporting Trump, add that they are heathen, pagan, non-Christians.]

As to Gelb's flock of sheep (aka board of directors, they think that they can do anything they want and avoid all of the legal responsibilities imposed upon the directors of for-profit corporations because the Met is a non-profit corporation.  I suggest that the time is long overdue for them to be held financially accountable for their misconduct in governance and that they should now be disabused of their fantasy that they can act irresponsibly with impunity.

Best,
Ray
(who, if you cannot already surmise, is not in the best of moods today --  :)

Best.
Ray