Subject: Re: Tebaldi's (in)famous 1963 'Adriana'
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Aug 2017 12:17:21 +0000

That was her return as Mimi in 1964, and hearing it again brought the
same goosebumps that I felt as it happened, so very long ago.

A moment for the ages! And to think that there are those who rant
against breaking music for applause. They miss so much!

In any case, daaac, thanks for the memory. They don't make them
like that anymore.

Bob