Subject: Re: Barbara Cook - the most beautiful soprano voice
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Aug 2017 20:39:16 -0400

Stephen - your youtube link led me to some others, and I found two short interviews I
had not seen before that are quite wonderful. The first is Cook talking about her audition
for Bernstein, the second about learning Glitter and Be Gay.

So sad that she is gone. So happy that she gave us so much to hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqHfPzJVfok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhjexpVRaL4