Subject: Re: Broadway Legend Barbara Cook Dies At Age 89 - Joe.My.God.
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Aug 2017 17:32:00 -0400

In June 2008 I attended Sunday in the Park with George at
Roundabout Theater Company Studio 54 with a friend from
Singapore who was visiting on vacation.  I was so moved
by the performance that I forgot my umbrella at my seat.
My friend went back to retrieve it and while I waited, who
should appear close to me walking out but Barbara Cook.
I blurted out "Barbara" and we kept up a short conversation
about Horne, about Santa Barbara.  She was so down-to-earth
and friendly.  This is a sad day. A great artist is gone.

Angelo from Boston