Subject: A musical on Dame Nellie Melba
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:26:37 +0200

A musical has just been produced on the life of the legendary soprano.  Read
all about it on our homepage ( ) including life footage
of her funeral and a short documentary on her life.

My former hometown of Brussels still has a Nellie Melba elementary school
and an Avenue named after her!!

Modify your settings: