Subject: Re: Los Angeles MACBETH (James Conlon, wow!)
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Aug 2017 10:54:28 -0400

I am now in the process of listening to the Domingo Macbeth and am in
agreement with the majority who also are surprisingly pleased.  However,
unlike some of you, I really like Semenchuk so far.  She sounds rich and
the drama is there.
As for Conlon, Frank, wonderful conductor that he is, do not dare to touch
my Nezet Seguin please.