Subject: Re: Los Angeles MACBETH (James Conlon, wow!)
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Aug 2017 07:39:11 -0400

Such fulfilling posts for a change on Domingo and his voice.  I always
cringe a wee bit when I read so many critical and insulting words about this
icon in his own time.
No matter that he may not have exactly the baritonal sound we crave, he
has delivered so much for so long, isn't that worth a lot?
As long as he still has a voice and decides to use it in the opera house
rather than joining his hip hop friends and making a fool of himself with
rock singers, I laud him and hope he can keep on keep on keeping on.
Look at Olivero with her iron throat muscles.  So why can't he go as long
as it makes him (and many, many others) happy? He more than deserves
it.
Better up there at the footlights than down in the pit, dontcha know!