Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Fascinating article with Jonas Kaufmann from Australia
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 6 Aug 2017 18:59:50 -0400

You're right of course.  I was confusing the two Ferro's both as it

turns out born in the same year.  I don't actually recall the words

spoken by either Leinsdorf or McEwen but it seems to me that

Leinsdorf was unhappy with the performance so far and preferred

not to remain until the send.  As McEwen smiled, Leinsdorf scowled.

Thanks for the correction.

Angelo